(2005) Bungee Jumping! (2005) Bungee Jumping!

that was awsome

hahaha another good knox movie. keep up the good work. Is the "villain" going to have the blue klay people or are you going to move onto (or back to ) real people?

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

great job

I really enjoyed this. ive never seen lost but i like what you did. I also like how you added in queen but i never knew that weird al covered that song. anyway nice animation, good ideas. there was just one thing wrong, when it showed the guy strumming the guitar, you dont strum a bass guitar.

CapnBob responds:

You strum it if you want it to sound like a banjo!

...yeah! that's the ticket!

Sphere Fight 6 Sphere Fight 6

awsome

I really liked this flash. i especially liked the realistic movements. But your characters look suspiciously like kirbys. but dont get me wrong this was very good.

Emo? Lol-no. Emo? Lol-no.

emo sucks

i liked it. but i feel like ive seen that in somones sig or someone attached it to a bbs post.

Joelasticool responds:

Yes. I made it a .gif so Inglor could post it on the BBS.

Office Wonders Office Wonders

pretty good

that was pretty clever. was this kind of inspired by family guy or something? you know with all the flash backs and the quick reactions to things and quick punches.

AniMSN 69 AniMSN 69

wow

this is sure to make front page

Ambush! Ambush!

wow this is great

this is amazing you could probably make a tv series with all you skill in flash making.

Mario's Jump In 2 (HR) Mario's Jump In 2 (HR)

cool

that was good. i was waiting for this to come out. if you keep it up you could be the next like randy solem

- Claustrophobia - - Claustrophobia -

good animation

good but i think there should be a plot

Jestar responds:

Hey, me too :D
~Jestar (^_^)
Roflc0pter.

Bananabeard 2 Bananabeard 2

good

i hate clocks but this one was probably the only one i ever liked. probably because it had a plot.

mrsimon responds:

Look a little harder and you'll find some classics. We're not all that bad <3 <3 I just farted